If you cannot fully pay your outstanding tax liabilities, there are ways to settle and compromise your tax obligations, including:
- Offers in Compromise
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- Penalty Abatement
Tax liabilities won’t go away on their own. The tax attorneys at the Business Law Group can help you deal with IRS collection efforts, including:
- Installment Agreements
- Liens, Levies, and Garnishments
- Debts Currently Not Collectible
People get behind on tax filings for many reasons. If you’ve missed a tax filing, the Business Law Group can help you get back in compliance, including:
- Unfiled Tax Returns
- FBARs and Foreign Accounts
Learn more about how the Business Law Group can assist you with your payroll tax liabilities.
If you are under IRS audit, the Business Law Group can protect your rights.
Learn more about the notices the IRS is using to conduct more of its collection efforts.
In many ways, resolving state tax liabilities is harder than resolving federal tax obligations. The Colorado Department of Revenue has different rules and procedures than those of the IRS. The Colorado tax attorneys at the Business Law Group are experienced in dealing with the Colorado Department of Revenue and resolving state tax issues, including the following:
- Resolving and compromising state income taxes, penalties, and interest
- Setting up installment payment plans for state tax obligations
- Defending state income tax audits
- Defending State sales tax audits
- Defending employment tax audits
- Resolving property tax disputes and obtaining property tax exemptions