Get Real Estate Advice Today!
Real estate transactions are generally one of the biggest commitments an individual or business can make. Purchases or leasing usually involves a long-term commitment of significant funds. When facing these types of decisions, don’t go it alone.
The Business Law Group has Colorado Springs real estate attorneys who can help you navigate the legal issues that arise in residential and commercial real estate transactions. We have the knowledge and experience to represent you as a buyer, seller, developer, investor, property owner, a project manager, owners’ association, or lender. From simple residential closings, to complex commercial real estate transactions, we know how to protect your interests and investments.
Call the Business Law Group before you sign!
Fixed Legal Fee Options*
- Review Real Estate Contract and Provide Written Comments – $65/page
- Draft Basic Contract for the Sale or Purchase of Real Property – $1,100
- Draft Basic Residential Lease – $750
- Draft Commercial Lease – $3,500
- FED – Eviction Actions – $2,000
Trust our Real Estate Law Experience:
The real estate attorneys of the Business Law Group have practical experience with the following matters:
Purchases and Sales
- Reviewing contracts to buy and sell real estate
- Preparing warranty deeds, special warranty deeds, and quit claim deeds
- Negotiating and resolving restrictive covenants and title exceptions
- Preparing closing instructions for title companies
- Preparing lease agreements for residential rental property
- Negotiating and drafting commercial leases agreements
- Negotiating cell-tower leases agreements
- Drafting promissory notes and security agreements
- Negotiating debt-relief efforts and deeds in lieu of foreclosure
- Creating collateral assignment agreements
Construction and Development
- Negotiating and preparing construction contracts and construction management agreements
- Overseeing disbursements for construction expenses
- Advising clients on the construction of subdivisions, condominiums, retail commercial properties, charter schools, hotels, and mixed-use properties
Tax Matters affecting Real Estate
- Structuring and effecting 1031 exchanges to reduce your tax burden on the transfer of property
- Planning to exclude income from the sale of personal residences
- Resolving boundary disputes
- Litigating purchase agreements and earnest money disputes
- Litigating commercial lease disputes
- Dealing with difficult tenants and landlords
- Defending claims of eminent domain
- Drafting and recording easements
- Filing and defending construction and mechanics liens
- Preparing and litigating declarations, HOA covenants, declarations, and bylaws
- Negotiating and resolving neighborhood, easement, HOA, and development disputes
*In addition to the legal fees set forth above, the Client is responsible for all filing fees, court costs, and expenses. Please refer to our Fixed Fees page for additional information and requirements.